Verto Resident’s Lounge
A place to relax or entertain guests for business or pleasure.
The brief: to create a resident’s lounge area incorporating zones for relaxing, casual dining and business meetings. The room to have the ambience and comfort of a boutique hotel lounge rather than that of a corporate meeting room.
Five weeks from inception to installation!
The scheme draws on calm, neutral base colours warmed with contemporary teal and metallics complimented with zingy mustard and orange. Sumptuous velvet is used for the lounge sofa and cushions.
A sense of space is derived from the gentle wave pattern and shading for the feature wall covering and voile linking the room to the building’s riverside location. Abstract artworks evoke the surrounding built environment.
- The furniture layout creates zones whilst keeping the space open plan.
- The lighting scheme is designed to be commensurate with each zone, adaptable and controllable according to need and use.
- The furniture and finishes have been carefully selected form leading high–end interior design brands to create a welcoming, comfortable, practical and cohesive scheme that also meets commercial requirements.
- The island unit provides a great meeting space for 6 people with a clear view to the TV for entertainment or presentations.
- Tables and chairs are arranged away from the TV and separated from the lounge zone for more discrete and private conversations.
What our clients say…
Paula says ‘ I just wanted to say – I popped up to the mezzanine floor yesterday to have a look around and the lounge looks absolutely amazing! You’ve done such a good job, well done and thank you’.
Do you have a similar project in mind?
The scope of each project depends highly on the various elements that are to be included. Whether a full design and implementation service is required or simply a soft furnishings brief, I will help you make it become reality.
Studio 12 Designs was rated at the highest level for client satisfaction by the Houzz community in 2015 and 2017.